Dust collector concept
In the National Standard on Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Terms (GN 50155-92), the specific meanings of several dust collectors are clarified, as follows.
1. Dust collector, a device used to capture and separate dust particles suspended in air or gas, is called a dust collector.
2. The sedimentation chamber is a gravity dedusting device that separates the dust particles from the gas under its own gravity due to the sudden decrease in the velocity of the dust-laden airflow into a larger space. We call gravity precipitator.
3. Dry type dust collector, which does not use water or other liquids to capture and separate dust particles in air or gas.
4. Inertial dust collector, with the help of various types of baffles, forcing the direction of the air flow to change, and using the inertia of the dust particles to make them collide with the baffles to separate and capture the dust particles.
5. Cyclone dust collector, dust-containing airflow enters the cylinder along the tangential direction for spiral rotation, and the dust collector separates and captures dust particles under the action of centrifugal force.
6. Multi-tube (cyclone) dust collector, which is assembled by a number of smaller diameter cyclone separators in parallel, and has a common inlet and outlet and a dust collector.
7. Bag type dust collector, dust collector using fiber filter bag to collect dust, also known as bag dust collector.
8. Granular layer dust collector, dust collector using quartz sand, gravel and other granular materials as filter layer.
9. Electrostatic precipitator is composed of corona pole, dust collecting pole and other components. Under the action of high-voltage electric field, the particles in the dust-containing air current are charged and attracted to the dust collecting pole.
10. Wet type dust collector, by the contact and impact of dust-containing gas with liquid droplets or liquid films. Equipment that separates dust particles from the air stream.
11. Water film dust collector, dust-containing gas enters from the air inlet of the lower part of the cylinder in a tangential direction and rotates upward, so that the dust particles are thrown to the inner wall of the cylinder by the centrifugal force, and at the same time, the water film flows down the inner wall of the cylinder Dust trap that is trapped and discharged from the lower cone.
12. Horizontal cyclone water film precipitator, which is composed of horizontal inner and outer rotary drums. The rotating dust-containing air stream hits the water surface to form a flowing water film inside the outer rotary drum and generate a large amount of water mist, so that the dust particles and the water mist liquid Wet dust collector with drops colliding and aggregating and being captured by water film under the action of centrifugal force.
13. Foam precipitator, a kind of dust removal equipment that obtains purification through the foam layer on the sieve plate from bottom to top at a certain flow rate.
14, impulse type dust collector, after the dust-containing airflow enters the cylinder, it turns down and hits the liquid surface, and some large dust particles directly settle in the mud hopper, and then the dust-containing airflow passes through the S-shaped channel at high speed, arousing a large number of water and Liquid droplets, a type of wet dust removal equipment that allows fine dust and water mist to be fully mixed and contacted.
15. Venturi tube dust collector, a type of dust collector composed of Venturi tube and droplet separator. When the dust-containing gas passes through the throat at high speed, the liquid droplets ejected from the nozzle are further atomized, and the dust particles are constantly collided. Furthermore, it breaks the air film around the dust particles, so that the small particles are aggregated into dust-containing droplets with a larger particle diameter, which are separated and captured after entering the separator, and the dust-containing gas is purified, also called a Venturi scrubber.
16. Sieve plate tower. There are several layers of sieve plates in the cylinder. The gas passes through the liquid layer on the sieve plate from bottom to top, and the purification equipment is used to absorb harmful substances by bubbling gas.
17. Packing tower, which is filled with ring-shaped, corrugated or other shapes. The absorbent sprays down from the top of the tower on the packing, and the gas rises along the gap between the packing. Purification equipment that absorbs harmful substances through gas-liquid contact .
18. Air filter, a device for purifying dusty air with the help of filter material.
19. Auto-wound filter, air filter that uses drum-shaped filter material and can automatically wind up dust.
A vacuum cleaner is a device that cleans the dust-accumulated surface with a high-vacuum suction nozzle and performs a purification process.
20. Dust removal, capture and separation of solid particles such as dust in airflow.
21. Mechanical dust removal, with the help of fans and dust collectors.
22. Wet term of wet dust removal, hydraulic dust removal, steam dust removal and spray dust removal.
23. Hydraulic dust removal, a dust removal method that uses water spray to humidify materials to reduce the amount of dust and promote dust condensation and sedimentation.
24. Dedusting method of combined dust removal, mechanical dust removal and hydraulic dust removal.
25. Dust removal system generally refers to a mechanical exhaust system consisting of a local exhaust hood, an air duct, a ventilator and a dust collector to capture, transport and purify dusty air.
Classification of dust collector
Different classification methods of dust collector can be divided into many types for different dust and different conditions.
1. Classification according to the principle of dust removal force
2.Classify according to the wet and dry conditions of the collected dust
3. Classified by dust removal efficiency
4. Classified by work status
According to the working status of the dust collector in the dust removal system, the dust collector can also be divided into two categories: positive pressure dust collector and negative pressure dust collector. According to the working temperature, it is divided into two types: normal temperature dust collector and high temperature dust collector. According to the size of the dust collector, it can also be divided into small dust collector, medium dust collector, large dust collector and super large dust collector.
5. Classification by dust removal mechanism and function of dust removal equipment
According to the classification of "Environmental Protection Equipment Classification and Naming" (HJ / T 11-1996), the dust collector is divided into the following 7 types.
① Gravity and inertial dust removal device
Including: gravity sedimentation chamber, baffle type dust collector.
② Cyclone dust removal device
Including: single-cylinder cyclone dust collector, multi-cylinder cyclone dust collector.
③ Wet dust removal device
Including: spray type dust collector, impulse type dust collector, water film dust collector, foam dust collector, inclined grid dust collector, Venturi dust collector.
④ Filter layer dust collector
Including: particle layer dust collector, porous material dust collector, paper filter, fiber filled filter.
⑤ Bag type dust removal device
Including: mechanical vibration type dust collector, electric vibration type dust collector, compartment reverse blow type dust collector, nozzle reverse blow type dust collector, vibration type dust collector, pulse spray type dust collector.
⑥ Electrostatic dust removal device
Including: plate electrostatic precipitator, tube electrostatic precipitator, wet electrostatic precipitator.
⑦Combined dust collector
Including: In order to improve the efficiency of dust removal, various types of series combined type dust removal devices are often provided with "coarse particle dust removal devices in the front stage and fine particle dust removal devices in the rear stage".
In addition, with the increasingly strict air pollution control regulations, the flue gas desulfurization function is sometimes added to the flue gas dust removal device, and the flue gas dust removal and desulfurization device is derived.