Pulse dust bag type dust collector is suitable for all kinds of dust produced by continuous operation. It is used when the dust collector cannot be closed to clean the filter bag. When working, the compressed air sprayed at regular time passes through the filter bag and blows away the accumulated particles on the filter bag to maintain the ideal filtering efficiency. The dust collector can be used as a stand-alone filtering device, equipped with an ash hopper and an ash unloading device, or as a warehouse top dust collector, installed on a silo or other container.
The filter bag of the bag type dust collector is selected according to different dust working conditions. The dust-containing gas is filtered by the filtering effect of the fiber fabric. When the dust-containing gas enters the bag type dust collector, the particles with large and specific gravity are caused by gravity. The effect of the sedimentation settles down and falls into the ash hopper. When the gas containing the finer dust passes through the filter material, the dust is trapped and the gas is purified.
The dust collector can control the automatic cleaning of compressed air by timing or differential pressure sensors, and the solenoid valve is opened to let the compressed air enter the blow pipe from the air storage tank. The blow pipe is set above the filter bag and each blow pipe corresponds to a row of filter bags. Compressed air is blown from the top to the inside of the filter bag. The dust falls out of the filter bag and falls into the ash hopper, and is collected in a metal ash bucket or other ash discharge device.
Under normal operating conditions:
1. Dust-containing air enters the dust collector through the dust removal pipe;
2. The vertical baffle of the air inlet reduces the speed of the dust-laden air and makes the dust fall straight down to the ash hopper to protect the filter bag from dust directly scouring and abrasion, but it can allow the air flow to pass horizontally between the filter bags;
3. Light dust is adsorbed on the outside of the filter bag. Clean air passes through the filter bag and passes from the inside of the filter bag to the clean room. Then it is discharged from the air outlet and can be returned to the workshop or outdoors for discharge.
4. Heavy dust falls directly into the ash hopper and can be discharged to a metal ash bucket or other ash unloading device;
1. The dust collector controls the automatic dust removal of compressed air through a timing or differential pressure sensor;
2. The solenoid valve is opened to allow compressed air to enter the blowing pipe from the air storage tank, and the blowing pipe is arranged above the filter bag and each blowing pipe corresponds to a row of filter bags;
3. Compressed air is blown from the top to the inside of the filter bag. The dust falls out of the filter bag and falls into the ash hopper, and is collected in a metal ash bucket or other ash discharge device;
Equipment structure diagram
Suitable for any dust and air volume from a variety of applications, including metal cutting, welding fume, powder, chemicals, medicine, food, ceramics, plastics, cement, etc.
● Modular design and flexible configuration;
● High-performance filter media with long service life and lower emissions;
● Optional full range of various filter materials to suit different working conditions;
● Vertical-mounted filter bag, easy to remove dust;
● Replace the filter bag on the clean side for easy maintenance;
● Multiple dust discharge methods: quick unloading box, rotary ash discharge, screw conveying
● Strong steel plate welding structure;
● Weather-resistant, can be used outdoors;
The company has a standardized production workshop, a number of sheet metal equipment, welding equipment, metal processing equipment and lifting equipment, with independent testing equipment, perfect means.
设备选型、安装、使用、维护保养等技术咨询，提供产品及系统设计方案。 The company has professional engineers responsible for free pre-sales technical services, including: technical advice on equipment selection, installation, use, maintenance, etc., to provide product and system design solutions.
2. Sale service
Under the contract principle, we will further optimize the product according to the user's use situation to ensure that the user is convenient to install and use. When the product is installed, if we need assistance in commissioning, we will send personnel to the field service.
3. After sales service
7 * 24 hours operation and maintenance service. During the warranty period of the product, we will repair it free of charge if it meets the conditions of use and operates correctly. Provide lifelong repair service for the products sold.
Application: Crushing and Dust Removal. Client: A company in Jiangsu. Overview: Using a bag-type dust collector with an air volume of 30000m3 / h.
Application: Grinding and Dust Removal. Client: A company in Jiangsu. Overview: Using a bag-type dust collector, the air volume is 20000m3 / h.
Application: Feeding dust removal Client: A company in Jiangsu Overview: Using a set of bag dust collector, the air volume is 10000m3 / h