The sludge energy-saving drying system, also known as the sludge drying system, is a complete set of processes and systems for efficient and low-cost drying of sludge by using multiple heat sources. The dehydrated sludge has a moisture content of 70 ± 10%. Dry to 20 ± 10%. The dried sludge can be combined with surrounding conditions to cooperate with power plants, cement plants, waste incineration plants, etc. to achieve the final disposal of sludge (such as fertilizers, soil modifiers, alternative energy sources, comprehensive utilization of building materials, etc.) Due to its poor fluidity, high viscosity, easy agglomeration, and difficulty in evaporation of water, the sludge is more difficult to dry, and requires higher drying process.
拥有多年的各类污泥干化成功经验，参与过国内热电厂掺烧污泥发电项目。 As an overall supplier of sludge drying system, our company has many years of successful experience in various types of sludge drying and has participated in domestic mixed power plant sludge power generation projects. We can formulate targeted technical solutions based on different sludge characteristics and different forms of energy supply, including: new energy sludge drying systems, hollow paddle sludge drying systems, rotary cylindrical sludge Sludge drying system, belt sludge drying system, etc.
New energy sludge drying system
Solar radiation + heat pump + industrial waste heat (waste heat includes steam, hot water)
Hollow Paddle Type Sludge Drying System
Industrial waste heat steam, thermal oil furnace
Rotary cylinder type sludge drying system
Flue gas, fuel (gas) hot air stove
Belt sludge drying system
Heat pump, biomass boiler
The main purpose of sludge drying
Sludge refers to the solid sediment produced in the process of water supply and wastewater treatment. It is an extremely complex heterogeneous body composed of organic debris, bacterial cells, inorganic particles, colloids, etc. The main characteristics of sludge are high water content (up to 99%), high organic content, easy to rot and odor, and finer particles, smaller specific gravity, and a gelatinous liquid. It is a thick substance between liquid and solid, which can be transported by pump, but it is difficult to separate solid and liquid by sedimentation.
Sludge dewatering and drying is an important part of the entire sludge treatment process, including natural dehydration, mechanical dehydration and thermal drying. The sludge has a moisture content of 95% to 97% after being concentrated and digested, and is prone to rot and odor. The moisture content after mechanical dehydration is generally about 60 to 80%. To further reduce the moisture content of the sludge, sludge drying is required The equipment will dry it, this method can make the sludge in a stable state.
1. Reduce moisture to reduce volume, which is convenient for sludge transportation, storage, and various treatment and disposal processes.
2. Reduce or eliminate organic matter and pathogenic bacteria and other toxic and harmful substances that will emit foul odors, cause diseases and pollute the environment, and make the sludge hygienic and stable.
3. Improve the composition and properties of the sludge to facilitate the application, or to easily recover energy and resources.
Classification of sludge
Due to the different sources of sludge and water treatment methods, the nature of the sludge produced is different, there are many types of sludge, and the classification is more complicated. Generally, it can be classified according to the following methods.
1. According to the source: domestic sewage sludge, industrial wastewater sludge and water supply sludge;
2. According to the treatment method and separation process, it can be divided into: primary sedimentation sludge, activated sludge, humus sludge, chemical sludge;
3. According to different generation stages of sludge: sedimentation sludge, humus sludge, digestion sludge, concentrated sludge, dehydrated sludge, dry sludge, etc .;
4. According to the composition and properties of sludge: organic sludge, inorganic sludge, hydrophilic sludge, and hydrophobic sludge;
The sludge energy-saving drying system mainly includes subsystems such as an automatic feeding unit, a sludge drying host, an automatic receiving and conveying unit, an intelligent heating unit, an exhaust gas processing unit, and an automatic control unit.
Five system devices
1. Sludge drying host:
Divided into sun room drying system, paddle dryer, belt dryer, rotary cylinder dryer, which can be selected according to different heat sources and sludge characteristics.
2. Automatic feeding unit, automatic receiving and conveying unit:
Including silos, sludge compression conveyors, sludge screw pumps, sludge plunger pumps, screw conveyors, belt conveyors, scraper conveyors, bucket elevators, etc., and optional hydraulic slide storage and transportation system.
3. Intelligent heating unit:
Solar heating, industrial waste heat (including steam, hot water), heat-conducting oil furnace, flue gas, fuel (gas) hot air stove, air energy heat pump, biomass boiler, etc.
4. Exhaust gas treatment unit:
Cyclone dust removal, condensation cooling, water spin spray, RTO and other devices, optional according to the degree of product drying and exhaust gas properties.
5. Automatic control unit:
By integrating the various parts of the sludge drying system in a highly automated PLC industrial control system, it becomes a complete sludge drying system. From the feeding to the end of drying, fully automatic production can be achieved. The actual conditions of humidity and sludge characteristics are adjusted for each segment to achieve high sludge drying efficiency and reduce energy consumption and cost of sludge drying.
Sun room sludge drying system (municipal sludge)
Hollow pulp leaf sludge drying system (chemical sludge)
Rotary Cylinder Sludge Drying System (Electroplating Sludge)
Multi-layer belt sludge drying system (printing and dyeing sludge)
热电厂、污泥焚烧厂、污水处理厂、大型石油化工、制药、造纸、纺织印染企业等。 Application areas: thermal power plants, sludge incineration plants, sewage treatment plants, large petrochemical, pharmaceutical, papermaking, textile printing and dyeing enterprises, etc.
市政污泥、电镀污泥、印染污泥、造纸污泥、油田污泥、化工污泥、矿泥等。 Applicable materials: municipal sludge, electroplating sludge, printing and dyeing sludge, papermaking sludge, oilfield sludge, chemical sludge, mineral sludge, etc.
重金属回收利用、焚烧发电、有机肥料、制砖、燃料、土壤改良等。 Drying uses: heavy metal recycling, incineration power generation, organic fertilizer, brick making, fuel, soil improvement, etc.
Before plating sludge is dried
After electroplating sludge is dried
Before municipal sludge drying
After municipal sludge is dried
In general, the sludge treated by our drying system is granular, which is convenient for later use. According to the different requirements of users, we can also set the shape and size of the discharged sludge. The figure above is a comparison of the sludge before and after the dryer treatment.
● Application of sludge drying system has participated in domestic mixed power plant sludge power generation projects;
● Has more than ten years of successful experience in various types of sludge drying;
● Efficient and low-cost drying of sludge with multiple heat sources according to different sludge characteristics, reducing project investment;
● With larger sludge, the weight of sludge after drying can be reduced to 1/4 before drying, which greatly reduces the environmental and economic pressure of the enterprise;
● Exhaust gas emission meets pollutant emission standards;
● High degree of automation, real-time monitoring of safe production;
The company has a standardized production workshop, a number of sheet metal equipment, welding equipment, metal processing equipment and lifting equipment, with independent testing equipment, perfect means.
设备选型、安装、使用、维护保养等技术咨询，提供产品及系统设计方案。 The company has professional engineers responsible for free pre-sales technical services, including: technical advice on equipment selection, installation, use, maintenance, etc., to provide product and system design solutions.
2. Sale service
Under the contract principle, we will further optimize the product according to the user's use situation to ensure that the user is convenient to install and use. When the product is installed, if we need assistance in commissioning, we will send personnel to the field service.
3. After sales service
7 * 24 hours operation and maintenance service. During the warranty period of the product, we will repair it free of charge if it meets the conditions of use and operates correctly. Provide lifelong repair service for the products sold.
Application: Electroplating sludge drying treatment
Application: Drying treatment of medical sludge
Application: Municipal sludge drying treatment
Application: Municipal sludge drying treatment